Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Let me just settle back in ...

  I've tried blogging before. I put a lot of pressure on myself to post often. I would sit with knitted brow over whether a sentence was witty enough, or if I had enough sentences in a paragraph. What started as a fun, laid back way to reach like minded people ended up being stressful and something i'd huff over. I went from posting at least four times a week to once a month. Then I dropped it. A few weeks after my last post I deleted that blog. It had come to a point where I wasn't even sad about it. More like "good riddance".

  So here I am... blogging. It's probably been about six months since i deleted my first blog. Turns out I liked and missed it after all. I liked being part of a community as well as the way my posts marked my days, kind of like a diary. What I want from this blog, and what you can expect from this blog is a few things. I want this to be a diary of sorts. I know there are young women out there with lives that parallel mine, who may be looking for inspiration or even wish to inspire someone like myself. I also love all things beauty. Whether it's in product, fashion, or person form I am all about pleasing aesthetics and a beautiful soul. I would also like to offer advice, maybe even "slice of lifestyle" tips. I'm no therapist but I live in the same world you do. Perhaps the way I view and share it will help someone, someday.

 I didn't intend for this first post to be this long. I just re-read the first two paragraphs though, and I'm content as I've said everything I wanted to. This is how one should feel after a posting, contentment. I can only hope I've figured this blogging thing out. I am of course putting myself out there in hopes of reaching, helping, and/or befriending others. So please, if you like what I have to say or even appreciate the pretty pictures, give us a follow. Not only will I grin childishly over it, but it only took this one thing to make another person (myself) happy. Instant good karma points.

I'll be back,
-Beks.



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10683087/?claim=jnch276dtax">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment